- Public Print Mobile Apps
Public Print Mobile Apps
Recommended System Requirements
Public Print for iOS
|HardWare||iPhone 6s、iPhone 6 plus、iPad Air、iPad Air2|
Public Print for Android
|Verified Devices||Android 2.3: HTC Desire HD 001HT
Android 4.0: Galaxy Nexus SC-04D、Galaxy Note SC-05D
Andriod 4.1: XperiaA
Andriod 4.2: Galaxy S4
Andriod 4.3: Nexus 7
Andriod 4.4: Nexus 5
- ※Android, Google Play? and Google Analytics? are trademarks of Google Inc.
- ※iPhone, Phone and iPod touchi are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- ※IOS trademark is used under the license of Cisco Systems, Inc in the U.S. and other countries.
- ※App Store is a service name of Apple Inc. where application software for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch can be downloaded.
- ※Other company names and product brand names are generally company trade names, trademarks and registered trademarks.
- ※The iOS trademark is used under license from Cisco Systems, Inc.
Using Public Print Mobile Apps
- Use the app to upload files to print.
- Complete the print settings and confirm the 8-digit printing reference number.
- Visit a nearby printing spot and enter the printing reference number on a compatible copier.
Files saved in other apps are also accessible to reserve for printing on an MFD (using UTI calling function in iOS and sharing function in Android).
- ※Supported formats for UTI linking: PDF, XDW, JPEG
- ※Payment: Cash (coins) or electronic payment